+Q. Why rent a chiller instead of buying one?
Renting a chiller leaves the door open, for so many options. A few of the options are:
- If you order the wrong size unit you could replace the unit without having thousands of dollars invested.
- You would have the option to either upgrade to a larger unit, or down size depending on your cooling needs.
- The unit would be fully covered under rental agreement for any damage to unit wear and tear.
- Wouldn’t have to spend thousands of dollars on repairs or maintained.
- Able to write off 100% of the rent paid on your taxes (in most cases)
- USA Company
- Units are available normally within 1-5 business day (very crucial in most cases)
- Takes away the responsibility of the customer and maintained department.
- Around 1/3 the cost of our compations rental price
- We provide the hoses for a quick hook-up, to prevent down time.
- We provide a transformer if power requirements aren’t available in correct voltage
+Q. How do I go about buying a chiller?
+Q. How do I ship the chiller?
+Q. What do I do about freight damage?
+Q. How do I get technical support on the chiller I have purchased?
+Q. What size chiller do I need?