Last updated on February 23rd, 2022 at 10:04 am
JC Younger Company’s Commitment to Safety
At JC Younger Company we are taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees and our customers during these pressing times. We are actively monitoring the ongoing developments surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) with the CDC and United States Government and are taking all precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the virus while continuing to service our customers responsibly.
Our people are actively supporting the community. Our office and service remain operational and we will take precautionary actions to ensure the safety of our team members as they act quickly to support our customers and communities both locally and nationwide.
We are confident we can continue to meet our customer’s requests and provide products and services to your facility. We are available 24/7 via phone or email to support our customers.
Some examples of actions we’ve taken over the past few weeks to protect and enhance our team members and customers include:
- Reduction in pricing for our chiller rental rates.
- Reduction in pricing for our service rates.
- Reduction in pricing for our chiller sales.
- Provided increased supply of hand sanitizers and hand soap and water in the workplace.
- Educated our employees on CDC guidelines to reduce transmission among employees and maintain healthy business operations
- Implementation of cleaning guidelines for our team members and equipment.
- Discourage of handshaking or close contact between employees and customers.
- Routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace.
- Provided flexible paid sick leave to employees who appear to have symptoms (fever, cough or shortness of breath)
- Educated team members to practice social distancing at our office and in the field.
- Changed our rental contracts to non-touch digital signatures.
- Advised our team members to obey strict no-contact orders and support our customers via phone, video calls, and remote conferencing.
- Limitation of business travel and in person meetings.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to give JC Younger Company a call today at 952-929-1838 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 24/7 to support you!