+Q. Why rent a chiller instead of buying one?
Here are some of the many benefits that come with renting a chiller.
- You would have the flexability to either upgrade to a larger unit, or down size depending on your cooling needs.
- The unit would be fully covered under rental agreement for any damage to unit wear and tear.
- No need to spend thousands of dollars on repairs or maintenance.
- In most cases, able to write off 100% of the rent paid on your taxes
- When you rent from us, you’re renting from a USA Company
- Units are available normally within 1-5 business day (very crucial in most cases)
- Takes away the responsibility of the customer and maintenance department.
- Around 1/3 the cost of our competitors rental price
- We provide the hoses for a quick installation, preventing down time for you.
- We provide a transformer if power requirements aren’t available in correct voltage
+Q. How do I go about buying a chiller?
+Q. How do I ship the chiller?
+Q. What do I do about freight damage?
+Q. How do I get technical support on the chiller I have purchased?
+Q. What size chiller do I need?