J.C. Younger, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has over sixty years of knowledge and expertise in manufacturing and re-manufacturing of industrial chillers. We serve many industrial applications with sales, service, and rentals across the United States. We have everything wineries need to regulate temperatures to ensure they deliver the finest wines.
As found on MoreWine, “Glycol Chiller” explains how a complete glycol system is perfect for reliable and constant temperature control during fermentation and the storage of wine. As the article states, properly sizing the system is important, especially for future growth.
In our previous blog, “Can Your Glycol Chiller Cool a Space? The Answer May Surprise You!”(2018, February 12) reconfirms that purchasing the proper size is important if future growth is expected. We are happy to help you determine the proper sizing for your winery and its future.
We offer the best-Packaged Chiller designed to deliver efficient operation utilizing “a specific type of cooling media (glycol) mixed to a predetermined percentage.” We will fully review the importance of continuing with either an Ethylene Glycol or a Propylene Glycol mixture that will best suit your chiller system. We have multiple quantity sizes available to provide you with the correct mixture.
When you’re not quite sure of the future, renting may be the perfect answer for you. By renting you get a host of benefits from us at J.C. Younger.
- Flexibility to upsize or downsize.
- Wear and tear are covered under the rental agreement.
- Save money on repairs and maintenance.
- Possible tax write-off. Be sure to check with your accountant.
- We can have your system ready in 1-5 days.
- We take care of maintenance with an extensive network across the country.
- Our prices are much lower than other companies.
- Hoses are provided allowing quick installation.
- Transformer available as needed.
- Customer support available 24/7.
When you’re ready to purchase a permanent chiller system, J.C. Younger is the expert you need to deliver a quality chiller system. Best of all, we can teach you everything you need to know about your industrial chiller.
- We provide all parts. No OEM components.
- We are an ETL-UL 1995 listed manufacturer.
- Customized to customer’s individual business requirements.
- Our systems are user-friendly for operation.
- Built for easy maintenance.
- Designed to last.
- Technical support available 24/7.
- JCY Chiller Motor Protection
- Programmable Voltage Monitor
- Not utilized: microprocessors, transducers, or hermetic controls
We understand that the production of wine takes expertise and experience, and it can be a very complicated process. Our team’s industrial chiller expertise and experience can alleviate the worry of the temperature control factor. We take pride in every customer’s designed chiller. When we cannot provide a permanent chiller as quickly as you may need it, we offer a rental chiller system at a reduced rate until your custom designed unit is ready.
When you need financing, we have partnered with some great financing companies that offer financial assistance. The process is quick and easy without any impact on your credit.
Shipping our chiller systems is never a problem, and we have a reliable shipper who has been our partner for years. We prefer to use our partner shipper because they understand the importance of timely and damage-free delivery.
Maintenance and repairs are always available through our extensive network of dealers across the United States. We are here 24 hours per day, seven days per week to keep your chillers operational.
J.C. Younger and the entire team are always excited and honored to partner with your company. It is our business to keep your business as cool as needed. We’re hands-on, and we will take care of you. Give us a call to hear how we can pair with your company to produce the finest wines.