The Promising Benefits of Hemp Oil
Like CBD oil, hemp oil is being researched and used for its medicinal qualities, as found on Medical News Today. The one quality that hemp oil offers “is very little risk of intoxication.” The reason explained is that “all forms of hemp oil come from food-grain strains of hemp,” and “food-grain strains of hemp must contain less than 0.3 percent of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).” THC is known to be the cannabinoid that causes the “high” effect.
Hemp oil is made from the seeds of the hemp plant, also known as “Cannabis sativa plant.” The seeds do not contain the same levels of compounds as the plant itself, but they still have a rich profile of nutrients, fatty acids, and useful bioactive compounds.” As you will learn, hemp oil has some amazing benefits from proper processing methods.
- The fatty acids, found in hemp oil, could have a nourishing effect on the skin. Research is underway to find out what skin conditions hemp oil may affect with positive results.
- Research is underway to find out if the fatty acids will also help to “protect the brain against inflammation.”
- It is thought that hemp oil may have heart health benefits with the fatty acid, known as “alpha-linolenic acid,” that is also “present in fish oils and flaxseed oil.” More research is required to be able to substantiate this finding.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil
“Full-spectrum hemp oil also includes plant matter, which adds additional compounds, such as CBD.” With these added compounds, hemp oil is being researched to discover more health benefits.
- “Pain relief” is a big possibility, “especially if the pain is a result of inflammation.”
- “Acne” is one skin condition that hemp oil’s fatty acids may be able to treat.
- “Muscle tension,” caused by inflammation and tightening, could be positively affected using full-spectrum hemp oil with a higher concentration of the CBD compound.
For anyone a bit confused about the difference between CBD and hemp oils, Healthline offers an informative explanation. As the Healthline article suggests, “hemp seed oil will be listed as cannabis sativa seed oil. CBD will be listed as cannabidiol, full-spectrum hemp, hemp oil, PCR (phytocannabinoid-rich) or PCR hemp extracts.”
Understanding the Oil Extraction Process
When it comes to oil extraction, you have several methods that use the most commonly used solvents: CO2, butane, or alcohol. You can learn more in an earlier blog to understand the difference between these three solvents. A quality, extraction process results in quality product.
Industrial Grade Chillers by J.C. Younger (JCY): The Quality Needed for Long-Term Oil Extraction Process
As you consider your oil extraction process, the type of chiller you use is of utmost importance. The JCY chillers for oil extraction are easily fixed and repairable when compared to ones that are OEM and laptop requirement.
We are hearing from oil extraction businesses experiencing equipment failure and looking for repairs. Some equipment, proprietary grade and laptop required, we are not able to repair. If you’re wanting long-term sustainability and quality results, you want to consider an industrial-grade chiller by J.C. Younger.
JCY Offers Quality Oil Extraction Chillers and So Much More…
We have decades of education, experience, and knowledge to offer our customers the highest-quality in industrial grade chillers for many applications requiring precision, temperature control. The JCY team is proud to offer the best services available across the United States.
- You have our JCY Advantage.
- We keep designated rentals for customers in urgent need of a chiller, and we work fast to customize it to your application needs.
- We have partnered with financial institutions to offer financing options.
- Our 24/7, 365 days/year, customer support gives our customers peace of mind to know they’re never left waiting until the next day.
Call us with your questions. It’s always a pleasure to have the opportunity to share what we can do for your hemp oil extraction process. We feel confident you will be happy with a quality chiller manufactured by the team at J.C. Younger.